What is Clearpay?
Clearpay is a payment service allowing us to offer our customers the ability to make any purchase on the website, have it delivered as normal and then pay for the purchase in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest!
How does it work?
Place an order on our website in the UK selecting Clearpay as your payment method at checkout. You'll be asked to pay for the order in four instalments, with each instalment paid every two weeks. Paying with Clearpay is completely interest-free as long as you pay on time!
- When you arrive at checkout, enter your shipping details as normal.
- At payment type select the Clearpay option and proceed with payment
- Clearpay will redirect you and you will be asked to verify your phone number by text message
- If you are approved to use Clearpay you will proceed to the next step.
- You will be asked to enter your card details to pay for the first instalment
Can I pay with Clearpay?
Clearpay is available on our UK Store only and anyone can apply to use Clearpay. You will know straight away if you are eligible.
What else should I know?
Clearpay is not available to pay for gift vouchers.
There's no minimum spend, but there is a maximum limit of £1000.
You must be 18 or over and have a UK billing and delivery address.
Late payment fees will apply if you miss your instalments.
If you'd like more information about Clearpay including full Terms & Conditions please click here.